Join the Utah Down Syndrome Foundation as we take Mighty Steps for advocacy and awareness of Down syndrome. Create a team or join an existing team and walk with us to help raise funds to support programs for individuals with Down syndrome and their families.
How to take Mighty Steps for Down Syndrome in 2021
STEP 1: Register for one of the following Mighty Steps Walks:
Davis County - August 28, 2021, 6:00 - 8:00 pm, Pioneer Park, Kaysville
Salt Lake - September 11, 2021, 10:00 - 1:00 pm, Sugar House Park, SLC
Cache County - September 25, 2021, 10:00 - 2 pm, American West Heritage Center
St. George - October 16, 2021, 9:00 - 11:00 am, Thunder Junction Park
Early Bird: Now - Friday, July 9, 2021
- Adult (18 yrs+) $14.50
- Youth (3-17 yrs) $10.50
- Individual w/ Down syndrome Free
- 2 and under Free
- Virtual $8
- Bounce-Back $5 (If you would like to attend more than one walk, you can purchase a Bounce-Back Ticket)
Regular Pricing: July 10 - Day of event
- Adult (18+) $17
- Youth (3-17 yrs) $13
- Individuals w/ Down syndrome Free
- 2 and younger Free
- Virtual $10 (You can attend any of the walks virtually)
- Bounce Back $5 (If you would like to attend more than one walk, purchase a Bounce-Back ticket)
Step 2: Design Your Team T-shirt
Designing a team T-shirt is a fun and creative way to bring your family and friends together as a team and celebrate your loved one with Down syndrome. Be sure to order your T-shirts in time to wear to the Mighty Steps for Down Syndrome Walk. T-shirt campaigns run from June 1 - June 21, July 1- July 21, and August 1 - August 31.
Step 3. Fundraise
UDSF couldn't do what it does without your support. You can help in three easy steps:
- Step 1 - Create a fundraising page with your personal message, photos, and fundraising goal.
- Step 2 - Share your page through email and social media to your friends and family.
- Step 3 - Encourage teammates to share your page and help you reach your fundraising goal.
(When you create a team, you will also create your fundraising page. If you joined a team, you should receive your team's fundraising page to share. If you registered without a team but would like to be a fundraiser, click here.)
WHAT IMPACT WILL MY FUNDRAISING DOLLARS HAVE?
What Does A Mighty Steps Walk Look Like?
Join Our Mighty Step Sponsors Below
Sponsor the Walk
“The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” — William Shakespeare.
The Utah Down Syndrome Foundation greatly appreciates and relies on the support of its sponsors to help us Love.Lift.Launch. individuals with Down syndrome and their families. Join UDSF in making a difference. Sign up to be a MIGHTY sponsor today!