Become A Monthly Donor Today!
Helen Keller once said, "Alone, we can do so little; together we can do so much." UDSF's monthly donors are committed to "doing so much" to help "Love.Lift.Launch." individuals with Down syndrome and their families.
How Will My Gift Help to "Love.Lift.Launch." Individuals with Ds?
* Funds UDSF's 30+ statewide community group outreach activities including our World Ds Day Celebrations and Mighty Steps for Down Syndrome EXTRAvaganzas.
* Supports parent educational programs such as UDSF's Down to Learn classes, Finance Workshops, and Parent Education Conferences.
*Provides support to new and expectant parents of a child with Down syndrome.
*Sponsors New Parent Breakfasts, New Parent Care Packages, and the New & Expectant Resource Guide to families.
* Provides hospital meal reimbursement to families with long hospital stays.
* Makes available Peer Presentation Tool Kits to elementary school parents and teachers to educate peers about Down syndrome.
* Sponsors monthly activities for adults and teens with Down syndrome that promote connection and friendship.
* Provides medical providers and hospitals with our New & Expectant Parent Resource Guide.
Benefits For Monthly Donors
Monthly Donors Have Their Benefits
* Choose which program you want your monthly donation to go to.
* Give a gift that keeps on giving all year long.
* UDSF is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit, making your donation tax-deductible.
* Receive annual updates on the impact of your donation.