The Utah Down Syndrome Foundation (UDSF) provides hope to individuals, their families and community through support, education, activities, outreach and advocacy. Your donation will help UDSF to achieve this mission.
Thank you in advance for your generous support! Your gift, both large and small, will help make this world a better place for individuals with Down syndrome and their families. UDSF is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit, making your gift tax deductible.
Where Will My Donation Go?
* Fund UDSF's 42 community outreach programs across the state.
* Support education programs provided to parents such as our Kindergarten Kick-off, New Parent Breakfasts, New Parent Care Packages.
* Provide hospital meal reimbursement to families with long hospital stays.
* Make available Peer Presentation Tool Kits to elementary school parents and teachers to educate children about Down syndrome.
* Sponsor monthly activities for adults with Down syndrome that promote connection and friendship.